A Healthy Environment for Healthcare
We know that providing a clean and healthy environment for your patients and staff is crucial in long term and acute care. We provide the top innovation for the leading manufacturers in janitorial sanitation. Our goal is offer you the latest and most innovative programs to ensure that you are keeping your budgets and HAIs (Healthcare Associated Infection) low.
The number one goal of our healthcare specialist is to provide program to help reduce the amount of HAI’s. According to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), at any given time, approximately 1 of every 25 hospitalized patients in the United States has an HAI. This means that nearly 650,000 patients contract one of these infections annually. This a huge problem for acute and long term care–and we are dedicated to helping you eliminate it. Talk to one of our health specialists today for a free quote.
To reduce HAIs, one major area to focus on is hand hygiene. Our products help ensure that your staff, visitors and patients are using quality products while washing and sanitizing properly. The right products and the right produces will help prevent the spread of infection.
Here are the CDC’s recommended procedures for washing your hands:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel.
Our Most Popular Healthcare Products
Network Services Alliance
Our Network Services membership also helps reduce healthcare costs. Being a member of Network Services provides Industrial Soap access to several GPOs and Healthcare Contracts.
- More than 75 independent distributors with operations in 44 countries.
- Network Services has become a leading expert in specialized markets such as:
- Commercial real estate