Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes, 110 Count Refill
- MFG Number: 30359
- ISC Number: CL-30359
These fast acting bleach disinfectant wipes with a broad-spectrum efficacy are EPA registered to kill a total of 51 microorganism with a kill time for C.difficile spores at 3 minutes*.
(*Based on EPA Master Label of 7/2014)
Intended for use in commercial settings.
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes are made with a gentle, odor-masking formula. They are EPA-registered to kill a total of 51 microorganisms, including all ESKAPE pathogens in 30 seconds, 30 to 1 minute on 14 viruses, Norovirus in 1 minute, and C. difficile spores, TB and fungi in 3 minutes. Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes have been tested for surface safety on common healthcare surfaces and equipment, and feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with hospital-grade surfaces including stainless steel, porcelain, glass, plastic and glazed ceramic. Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes are one-step, ready to use disinfectants with a 1:10 bleach dilution. These hospital grade disinfectant wipes are from the brand trusted by more U.S. hospital to kill C. difficile spores. Intended for use in commercial settings.
• EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores in 3 minutes
• 30 seconds to 1 minute kill times for bacteria and 14 viruses and 3 minutes for TB and fungi
• Pre-mixed, ready-to-use 1:10 bleach solution at a concentration that is recommended by CDC guidelines
• No pre-cleaning required
• Tested for surface safety on common healthcare surfaces and equipment
• Feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with hospital grade surfaces
• 110 (12″ x 12″ size) clinical germicidal wipes
• Intended for use in commercial settings.